[singlepic id=41 w=160 h=120 float=right]Completely Ceramic-Lined for Increased Wear Life
The Ceramic-Lined Valve (CLV) is a recent Unicast innovation designed specifically for the transport of slurry. Industry-wide problems of leakage and short wear life are eliminated.
- Ceramic Liners Extend Wear Life: The valve body and outlet–the high wear zones–are lined with a 1″-thick cast ABSC20 shield for maximum durability. Inlets are lined with one-piece 1/2″-thick ceramic sleeves. Toughness where you need it for longest wear life. Unique to Unicast slurry valves.
- Precision-Aligned Gate Eliminates Leakage: Precision alignment between the gate and seat for a perfect seal. Clean-cut transition of the gate between inlets eliminates leakage and damage.
- Rubber-Coated Drive Arm: Rubber coating provides an abrasion-resistant shield ensuring longest wearlife.
- Delta Wing for Control: Ensures exact positioning of the lever in manual configurations for maximum operator control. Adapts electric gear motor as well as hydraulic and pneumatic actuators– 1 multipurpose lever for 3 different configurations
- Streamlined One-Piece Seat: Sandwiched between upper and lower housing with exact flange diameter to eliminate turbulence and cavitation of high abrasive conditions.
Ceramic-Lined Valve Video: