Inline Maintenance. Less Downtime.
Single-handedly perform routine maintenance in 4 hours or less, even if it’s installed 200 feet up in the air. No crane. No hoist. No lift. No stress. Just awe and respect as you get your entire plant up and running again in record-breaking time. Slash massive down-for-the-day, maintenance costs to dramatically improve your plant’s bottom line.
Unicast Diverter Valves set the standard for inline maintenance and durability, providing cost savings and minimized downtimes for cement plants around the world. Here’s how:
- 30-Degree (NEW) and 45-Degree Angled Outlets Available:
Same features of our most popular 45-degree angled ceramic lined diverter valve now available in a 30-degree angled outlet. Endless configurations for maximum flexibility and adaptability. 30-degree valve available in 6″, 8″, 10″. Custom sizes also available. Contact us for more information.
- Ceramic Liners:
High-wear areas are lined with 1/2” thick cast ceramic liners. Expected wear life of 25 years. Built to Last.
- Right-Left Convertibility: Designed with a shaft hole on either side of the valve for quick and easy reconfiguration. One valve, two directions
- Large Access Panel: Inline maintenance within 4 hours. Easily replace wearing parts, such as the gate and seat, without a crane, hoist, or lift. Less downtime
- One-Piece Seat: Precision alignment between the gate and seat for a perfect seal. Easy to maintain, reduced chance of leakage, zero installation error
- Features Unicast electric gear motors. Also available with pneumatic or hydraulic actuators.
- Cast Arm + Belleville Washers: Zero vertical shaft movement plus durable Belleville Washers reduce opportunity for corrosion and contamination.
Ceramic Liners Prevent Wear Holes
A small hole in a cement valve can cause big trouble, such as costly shutdowns, environmental pollution, and a big mess to clean up!
High-wear outlets are shielded from abrasion with 1/2-inch thick cast ABSC20 liners. With a life expectancy of at least 25 years, these one-piece cast liners extend the life of the valve at great savings to you.
Large Access Gate
The large access gate makes it easy for hands to get in and change the gate and seat without a hassle. A one-person job.
Did we mention this can all be done inline in 4 short hours or less?
Cast One-Piece Seat
Gone are the days when you had to very carefully line up two seats in some sort of balancing act, such as those found on other valve models.
The Unicast Diverter Valve features a seat cast in one piece for quick and easy replacement. Simply place it in. Zero installation error.
The gate and seat are precision aligned for a perfect seal. Very easy to maintain by accessing these wear parts through the large gate.
Designed for reduced chance of leakage.