Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative (iSR) is the heart of the sales team. The iSR provides invaluable support to both Unicast’s customers as well as Technical Sales Representatives.
- Develop and maintain rapport and relationships with current customers, primarily by phone.
- Answer customer inquiries.
- Work with the sales team members to provide excellent customer service including timely responses, accurate quotes, reliable information on products, and regular contact.
- Create and send quotations to current and potential customers.
- Process, monitor and follow up on customer quotes and purchase orders.
- Perform customer and market research to enhance sales intelligence.
- Ability to perform bookkeeping and data entry tasks precisely, with no error.
- Handle other duties and assignments as requested.
- Excellent character.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to excellence.
- Self-motivated and can work under minimal supervision.
- Detail oriented.
- Diploma or Degree in Business (or other related discipline) or equivalent combination of work experience.
- 5 years of bookkeeping experience
- 2+ years of inside sales experience, ideally in the industrial, mining or civil construction industries.
- Strong level of comfort in 2010 and above Microsoft Office products (Access, Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Proficient in QuickBooks.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Excellent phone manner.
- Compelling negotiation and selling skills.
Sound Like You?
Please send us a resume and cover letter telling us why you are our next iSR!
Email your application to email@example.com. Please quote “iSR Application” in the subject line.