Unicast Diverter Valves and Split Modular Valves set the standard for inline maintenance and durability, providing cost savings and minimized downtimes for cement plants around the world. Single-handedly perform routine maintenance in 4 hours or less, even if it’s installed 200 feet up in the air. No crane. No hoist. No lift. No stress. Just awe and respect as you get your entire plant up and running again in record-breaking time. Slash massive down-for-the-day, maintenance costs to dramatically improve your plant’s bottom line.
Features & Benefits
- 30-Degree (NEW) and 45-Degree Angled Outlets Available: Same features of our most popular 45-degree angled ceramic lined diverter valve now available in a 30-degree angled outlet. Endless configurations for maximum flexibility and adaptability. 30-degree valve available in 6″, 8″, 10″. Custom sizes also available.
- Ceramic Liners: High-wear areas are lined with 1/2” thick cast ceramic liners. Expected wear life of 25 years. Built to Last.
- Right-Left Convertibility: Designed with a shaft hole on either side of the valve for quick and easy reconfiguration. One valve, two directions.
- Large Access Panel: Inline maintenance within 4 hours. Easily replace wearing parts, such as the gate and seat, without a crane, hoist, or lift. Less downtime.
- One-Piece Seat: Precision alignment between the gate and seat for a perfect seal. Easy to maintain, reduced chance of leakage, zero installation error.
- Features Unicast electric gear motors. Also available with pneumatic or hydraulic actuators.
- Cast Arm + Belleville Washers: Zero vertical shaft movement plus durable Belleville Washers reduce opportunity for corrosion and contamination.