Shell Liners & Head Liners
Ball Mill / SAG Mill Steel Shell Liners
Unicast Shell Liners are cast in materials ranging from chrome-moly steels to high chrome white iron. A minimum hardness of 450 to over 650 BHN ensures maximum strength and a significantly longer wear life. We offer Shell Liners in single, multi-lift and classifying styles for efficient grinding performance.
Advantages of Unicast Rubber Liners
Unicast abrasion resistant rubber includes three proprietary rubber compositions with different strengths and hardnesses to suit all applications.
- Longer Wear Life: Unicast Rubber Liners are pressure molded to ensure highest density and engineered for maximum abrasion resistance. Industry recognized as delivering 1.5 – 4 times the wearlife of steel liners.
- Reduced Weight Lowers Costs: Rubber liners are 75 to 80% lighter than steel liners, increasing energy efficiency of the mill by 15%. Less stress on the mill for reduced maintenance.
- Leakproof: Rubber liners are perfectly sealed to eliminate opportunity for slurry leakage and corrosion of the shell.
- Easy to Install: Quick and easy installation of light-weight liners minimizes down times and improves safety.
- Reduced Noise Levels: Reduce noise levels by 8-10dB. Environment friendly for safer working conditions.
- Customized to Suit: Unicast rubber liners are customized to suit any application. On-site measurements and perfect-fit design engineered to improve your bottom lines.
- Easy Inventory Control: Predictable wear life of rubber liners allow for advanced ordering and deliveries providing additional cost savings.
Features & Benefits
- From feed head to discharge end, Unicast head liners and shell liners optimize mill performance by outlasting other replacement wear parts.
- Our engineers offer on-site measurement to provide a perfect fit.
- Alloy, rubber, and metal/rubber combination options are available to suit your application.