Total Protection in abrasive environments. Specifically designed for positive shut-off of abrasive media in pneumatic conveying lines, this valve represents a natural evolution of the same technology which has made the Unicast Diverter Valve a standard in many plants throughout the world.
Features & Benefits
- Easy inline maintenance: A large access panel allows for easy inline replacement of the gate and seat. Less downtime. Lower costs.
- One-piece high chrome iron seats and liners provide total protection in abrasive environments installed on both inlet and outlet sides.
- Stepped shaft for quick gate replacement: A unique stepped shaft provides rigid placement of the internal lever which has a new tension adjustment to allow replacement of the gate in minutes. Shaft is sealed and lubricated with proven technology.
- Standard flange-to-flange dimensions: Compact design fits into the same flange spacing as other popular brands, making the switch to Unicast Shut-Off Valves easy.
- Right-left convertibility: One valve, two dimensions.
- Provided with pneumatic actuator complete with single solenoid controller and reed type limit switches. Electric gear motor actuator also available with limit switches.