About Unicast Wear Parts
Our Promise to You
At Unicast, we design and manufacture high quality wear parts that deliver outstanding wear life. We help maintenance staff who are frustrated by the short wear life of replacement wear parts and costly downtime receive innovative wear parts that are designed to last as long or longer than what you are using now, for a lower price, and with no hassle to install or maintain. Works even if you are pumping the most abrasive slurry or crushing the toughest rock. With wear parts that last, you replace or service them less frequently and you save on the massive costs of maintenance and downtime.
Why Choose Unicast Wear Parts?
- Jaw-Dropping Improvements in Wear Life: Clients who’ve switched to our proprietary abrasive rubber liners have seen a 4X increase in wear life (plus a 15% cost saving in mill efficiency) . . . Our blow bars deliver a 50% wear life improvement over traditional bars with our unique 3-position design . . . And maintenance staff who were only getting 5 weeks out of their diverter valves laughed in disbelief when we said we could deliver 25 years or more. That was 4 years ago. There isn’t a spot of wear on the valve liner yet.
- We React Quickly to Your Needs: It’s our company mission to provide you with reliable, innovative choices. Our wear part solutions are inspired by day-to-day challenges expressed by guys like you in the field. You talk. We listen. You need design modifications to suit your specific application. Our engineers brainstorm, create and deliver, pronto. Unlike large wear part suppliers, we are small enough to react quickly to your needs and large enough to make sure you get quality wear parts when you need them and at prices you can handle.
- We Do Our Best to Make Your Job Easier, Save You Money, and Never Make You Wait: We are honored that you choose to do business with us, and promise to do our best to deliver high-quality products at the best prices. You can request volume discounts, join our corporate discount program, and enroll in our popular “Make and Hold Program” for guaranteed part supply and bulk shipping for greater cost savings. We are known for our quick shipping and, to many, we are the go-to-guys for urgently-needed replacement wear parts.
- We’re Real People, Just Like You: Unicast started as a family business in 1994, and we’ve made it a priority to keep our values of open communication and teamwork over the years. When you phone our office, you’ll speak with either Derek, our Operations Manager, or Alf, our Purchasing Manager. Our engineers are readily available to discuss and brainstorm solutions to your toughest wear part challenges and, if needed, provide an on-site consultation. Our sales team are also a creative and experienced bunch. They’ve been to more mines and cement plants than you can shake a stick at, providing a valuable, solutions-providing resource for our customers.
Ways You Save with Unicast:
- Competitive Pricing: High quality wear parts at low prices. That’s our motto.
- Fast Deliveries: Immediate deliveries on stocked wear parts. Non-stock items, such as cooler parts, crusher parts, and grinding mill parts process and deliver within 12-14 weeks. Less waiting, more saving.
- Rotating Stock of Select Wear Parts: A rotating stock of 36 valves plus grizzly panels, hammers, drag chain (subject to prior sale), and more ensures that your wear part is ready to be shipped when you need it. How does less than two weeks sound?
- Cost Reduction by Design: Unicast wear parts are chock full of features designed to extend wear life, simplify routine maintenance with less downtime, and lower costs while maintaining product strength and reliability.
- Reduced Installation Costs: On-site measurement for select wear parts provides perfect-fit design and alloy selection to suit your application.
- Corporate Discounts: Contact us for corporate discounts. Let us sit down with you and discuss your wear part issues. Unicast replacement wear parts save money and time for better bottom lines. Call our head office or your local representative for a no-obligation consultation on how Unicast wear parts can dramatically cut your operations costs and maintenance time.
- Volume Discounts: Buy more, spend less on product price and shipping costs.